And now from Tennessee
Time sure flies when your having fun...or when you're just living each day waiting for the next event. It's hard for me right now to find exciting things in day to day life. I guess I'm not looking at things like I should be...at least not yet.
To catch you up. After several days in Indiana we traveled from there to just outside of Chattanooga Tennessee. The trip was uneventful and sometimes significant in it's lack of traffic. That was a real treat considering we were traveling on Interstate 65. Later we found a bypass around Nashville that eliminated all the Nashville traffic. Boy that was wonderful!!!
There were some wonderful things about that trip...the campground in southern Indiana in which we camped overnight during the trip was quite a place. I have not been in a place that was SO DARK!!! There were very few lights in the area where we parked. That made the firefly display wonderful. The little guys bordered on psychedelic. They were not yellow either. They were almost blue...makes me wonder?!?!
Between the fireflies and the bullfrog, it was a fun evening to listen to as I did tech support for a fellow in California. Life is good without walls on your office...even if it was late.
Chester enjoyed that campground too. I don't know what had his attention; but he spent the entire night outside. He seemed really proud of himself the next morning when he finally came home.
We arrived in Tennessee on Tuesday afternoon. It was nice for all of us to be still again. We are staying in a field beneath high power lines less than 1/4 mille from a nuclear power plant. The friend we are visiting works for TVA and at one time worked at this very plant. He assures us that everything is safe. I'll watch for a strange glow to my skin the next dark place that I stay.
Two weeks have passed since we arrived. It seems that we survive through work on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday then our weekends (Thursday through Sunday) just run off with nothing getting done. I know that we have accomplished lots of things..but it still makes you wonder where the time goes.