In the face of a Siren
You know that you are taking technology too much for granted when an alarm sounds at the nuclear power plant that is less than 1/4 mile away (yes, it is very much in sight) and everyone ignores it. Nothing seemed to change...there was just an alarm. I guess we'll find out more details later.
One of the main challenges of this way of life is getting everything to fit into the storage space that we have. Since we have been here, everything from the storage area has been taken out and left stacked beneath the front of there camper. This makes it easier to get to things. Well, today was the day that we began putting things back. Several hours later and with lots of things left behind...again...the storage compartment is neatly packed. This has all the makings of needing something out of the one bin in the middle...tomorrow...right...you see it coming too. I'll let you know. THat is all just part of it. If I do, I just move things...again!!
The days are really warm and the nights are really cool here right now. Lows in the lower 60s make it easy to sleep. We wonder daily what the weather will be like in Kansas while we are there. I guess we will find out soon enough.
Tomorrow holds another day of trailer preparation. There is so much yet that we want to get done. I guess we'll decide in the morning just what is and is not important.