Today was a beautiful day here in Kansas. Along with the Rally, normal household duties gained uppermost importance. Laundry and vacuuming occupied our morning. It was nice to get it done for another week.
Doing laundry in different places all the time can be quite an experience. You never quite know who you'll run into in one of those places. After today, I think I'll drag Rod along on the first trip in any town.
We looked at several new campers today. Decadent does not begin to describe these things. The fanciest one had cherry cabinets and berber carpet. As I said yesterday...it's simplicity that I'm looking for.
We arrived at the camper after shopping and food (more food that I want to admit!!) to find the power off. Everyone is jealous of us that we have power...or at least we did. Today's high was 101 on the bank we passed on the way to dinner (yes, more food...I'm glad we're leaving here on Friday...my waistline can't take much more of this). What a day to be without air conditioning.
The photo below gives you an idea of the crowd of campers at this show. The new ones are in the foreground and the ones we are living in are in the background. This is only a small segment of the grounds. The entire place looks like this!!
|
As always, if you have questions or just want to stay in touch, click the link below to send me a personal e-mail.
mobilebabe@cloningsoftware.com
