Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Travel Day One - Kansas Bound

An exciting day for everyone as we traveled from Chattanooga to Nashville on the first leg of the trip to Kansas.

We will spend the weekend in southern Missouri. That's tomorrow's trip which will begin in the morning after several hours of having a new A/C installed on the camper. The bedroom will be much more pleasant once that A/C is installed...I can't wait!!

We had some extra excitement this evening when Chester decided to wander a little farther than I was comfortable with. I guess he is smarter than I give him credit for (and I was sure to send Help to encourage him to come home), but he was at the door ready to come in about a half an hour later. He makes me nervous with his wandering...but then he has to be a cat.

There was live country music performed just across the drive from us in this park..I did say that we're in Nashville...right...what else would you expect. It was decent but loud and after two hour to went from pleasant to annoying...maybe my anxiety was showing.

We have an early appointment with the camper fixers in the morning. I think that now after 6 glasses of tea with dinner I'll try to sleep...fat chance...the book I'm working on will be pretty interesting tonight.

As always, if you have questions or just want to stay in touch, click the link below to send me a personal e-mail.
mobilebabe@cloningsoftware.com