A Change in Plans
I told you yesterday of the storm we had here on Saturday and of the tree that went down across the road. Well, this is Sunday night and the tree is still there.
The biggest problem that this tree is causing is that we cannot easily leave this campground. This is the main road out that is blocked. So, the campground has offered to let us stay an extra night (at no charge) while they clear the way. Well, the price is right and here we'll stay.
I'm glad that we had an extra day in our travel plans. This will make tech support on so much easier with good phone coverage and working Internet connection.
Unfortunately our travel companions have gotten some news from home that may end their trip. Staying here another day will work very well for them as they get information to decide whether they can go on or must return home. I hope desperately that they can continue on to the rally with us. They were so looking forward to it.
Chester will be glad we are staying an extra day too. He really likes it here...lots of little things to chase.
Otherwise, it has been a quite day filled with normal "in-town" errands (laundry, grocery, gas...sounds like everyday life: doesn't it). A nap this afternoon after 50 pages of a good book put the real topping on a great Sunday.
It's interesting, I had always heard that people did things like this on Sunday...errands at a leisurely pave...reading just for the fun of it...napping...movies...but I have not often enjoyed a Sunday like this. This I could get used to...and I'm still getting the work done...almost all of it.
If you have questions or just want to stay in touch, click the link below to send me a personal e-mail.
mobilebabe@cloningsoftware.com