A Fib Revealed
I'm afraid that I was not quite truthful last night. It seems that even if you are taking your whole house with you, there are still a hundred things that will need to be done before you travel. The feverish pitch of the excitement that engulfed my friends as they prepared is a realistic part of our preparations.
I guess it is human nature to leave too many details to be done at the last minute. It looks like all will be done...at the 11th hour...hopefully, that deadline will be extended at least once!!
We visited with other friends here in Chattanooga today. It was a nice visit with lots of good ideas exchanged. It was nice to see their shop and have an idea of their operation when we talk again in the future.
I still can't believe that two and a half weeks (that sounds like so much less than three weeks when in reality it is all of two days less) have passed since we arrived here. We had such plans for things we wanted to get done. Some things were accomplished...so many others were not. I guess that will give us something to do in South Dakota.
Going to Kansas feels like going into a black hole. We have a week to travel there making the travel a fairly relaxing pace. The week of the rally should be filled with things to see, do and eat. I have no other plans other than to work at the rally. This should be quite an experience.
I'm trying something new on post. If you have questions about what you read or just want to say "Hello", click here to send me a personal e-mail. I'd love to hear from you.
E-mail Mobile Babe