Another Day in Indiana
In an attempt to visit other RV manufacturers, we spent the day traveling between locations only to find that tours were canceled today for an Amish holiday. I guess we'll have to try again later.
We saw lots of country roads with beautiful farms and lots of horses. This is pretty countryside...but there is so much of it. Everything seems so far away.
The cheese factory was interesting with Horseradish cheese (what a kick) and Swisson Rye cheese (good Swiss on rye crackers..without the crackers) Yum!! A few preserves and quilted pot holders rounded out the shopping spree (I keep looking for the Made in China tag on the potholders...I am just so untrusting these days...but they are pretty and will hang better (or should I say fall better) than the framed prints that I have).
It's off to a day of warranty repair tomorrow. I pay they do not have to dismantle this thing. I fear that they will not get it back together again (sounds like a fairy tale!!) Maybe I'll get to the stained glass shop while we wait.