We are in Donna Texas..I think I told you that already. Anyway, this place is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. The main thing here is the number of snowbirds that come for the winter months. I have never seen this many RVs in one place!!
Someone knows that the best way to sell is to take the product to the customer...so, there is an RV show going on here in the middle of nowhere. Big fancy coaches on display. Several with sold tags!! Lots of other "must haves" for us RVers. We ended up with lots of info on other campgrounds and a new "It slices, it dices, it..." machine. Seemed easy enough when the salesman displayed it...we'll see.
Other than that the drop in temperature to 43 degrees last night is the only news. Wait...this is SOUTH Texas. It's not supposed to be this cold. I guess it just wanted to remind us that it's still winter.