Sunday, December 05, 2004

A touch of Christmas

We celebrated a late Thanksgiving and an early Christmas with Marie yesterday. John and Joeline joined the celebration. Dinner was wonderful with turkey, ham and all the fixin's...and I mean ALL. Some even in duplicate. That is definitely one of the wonderful things about the holidays.

I want to thank Mosaic Mom for the WONDERFUL pies. Luckily evceryone had only a little after dinner leaving more for me to take along!! They are wonderful. We will enjoy every bight.

On the road again today. Back to Chattanooga for three days then on to Alabama for two or three. Cleaning up some last minute business before we head out for new adventures.

Happy birthday to Jill. Hopefully you had a chance this afternoon to enjoy the Florida sun..at least a little.

I hear that Aunt Teri dropped something heavy on her foot...ouch!! Sit, lay or whatever it takes to take it easy. We all want to hear that all is well with those toes and that ankle!!

I was told that there was wonder about my friend who had her knee replaced. Well after six weeks of physical therapy she is up and around almost as if nothing was done. It's good to see here back on two strong legs again!!