Saturday, December 04, 2004

Lots done over several days

Thursday evening was spent in the magical land created by Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens. If every you Oohed and Ahhed over Christmas light displays, this one takes the cake. I didn't know you could get lights to do such things. A little example of what's in store fro those who venture in is shown here.



More information on Callaway Gardens can be found at http://www.callawayonline.com

Friday we moved to a campground in LaGrange. The one in Pine Mountain is full this weekend. I wondered why this campground was not any busier that it is...until the 2:00 Union and Pacific rolled through!! This one was near enough to shake us. Oh well, it's only two nights and Chester likes it here.

We were surprised with a delivery of beautiful pies last evening. Mosaic Mom sent these for Christmas after we could not co-ordinate citrus delivery. Thanks Mosaic Mom. The pies are beautiful and I know will taste wonderful at our Christmas celebration tonight.