Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Summer Continues

It seems that the hot days of August are a part of life everywhere: even here in South Dakota. They say we will hit 100 tomorrow. It has been really hot for the last week. I guess Summer wants everyone to know that it still exists...at least for a while.

We're not spending all our time indoors though. Even with the heat we managed to go shopping for birthday presents this week. We decided that we needed bicycles for a little fun and activity. The bikes we bought are a little different. They look almost like scooter.



I am going to have to make better notes. This is so frustrating. I had such a good idea to discuss tonight...and two hours later, I had forgotten what I wanted to say....I must definitely catch those ideas when they happen.

As always, if you have questions or just want to stay in touch, click the link below to send me a personal e-mail.
mobilebabe@cloningsoftware.com