Saturday, August 28, 2004

Bathrooms

It seems to be camper etiquette that you don't use the bathroom in someone else's camper. I'm having trouble figuring this one out...especially since they are all basically the same.

Besides being in a small space with a definite lack of privacy (just based on the close proximity), I can't understand this point of etiquette. Like I say, they are all basically the same...and they all work exactly the same way.

I saw this point in play tonight with the company I had over for dinner. As each partook in the libations and then dinner, they took turns driving away on the golf cart for short times (the women went in pairs...don't they always go in pairs?)

As I say...I just don't understand...but I guess I'll have to start practicing this point when we visit away from home.

My sewing project was completed today. The bedroom looks really nice with the three walls of curtains. It's really cozy.

There are new pillows in the living room and the sewing machine is encased in a leather-like pouch to protect it when we travel. All in all I consider it to have been a really good weekend.

We're looking forward to the Highlander show and air show slated for next weekend. It should be quite fun.

The weeks after Labor Day will pass all too quickly. I plan to entertain more often. Now that I have started, it seems to be fun. I don't know if it's because we live close together or because we live more outside than in or because we work together..but getting together seems easy and always fun.

As always, if you have questions or just want to stay in touch, click the link below to send me a personal e-mail.
mobilebabe@cloningsoftware.com