HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
A very Happy 25th Anniversary to Mosaic Mom and Plant Daddy. It seems like that wedding was just yesterday. May there be 25 more to celebrate!! Mosaic Mom wants me to update my Blog more often. I promise to try.
I learned to day that I should have wished Aunt Jo a Happy Birthday. All the best to you now and through the up coming year.
Lots is going on here. The summer is coming to an end with the season winding down. The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally came and went with lots of excitement. There are many fewer travelers staying in the park now. We are spending our extra time doing odd jobs around the park.
Not all our time is spent working. Today we visited the South Dakota State fair. This was truly an old fashioned state fair with H4 exhibits, a carnival midway and great food. We had a wonderful time.
One of the Workamper couples is leaving for Georgia this week. We have a nice visit with them this evening at a goodbye party held at their place. Things won't be the same here without them.
They say there is snow in Yellowstone (about 300 miles west of here) and that it is coming this way. I doubt that we'll get the snow..but they say we will be in the 30s later this week...and this is August!! I think that I'm glad that we're not staying here for the winter.
As always, if you have questions or just want to stay in touch, click the link below to send me a personal e-mail.
mobilebabe@cloningsoftware.com