A "Homey" Day
Well I guess going to the Fair and seeing all the sewn handicrafts got the homemaker in me working. I worked today on hemming the curtains that I am hanging in my bedroom. Now you have to realize that this is no small job. I am hanging curtains along three walls...not just on the windows...and I plan to do the fourth wall as soon as I can.
This sound simple..right. Just cut off and put in hems. Well, first of all it has been at least 10 years since I last touched a sewing machine...I even had to purchase a new one after giving that last one away!! And, I was never very good at making things straight or even without a pattern. Things seems to be going better this time...I'll let you know.
A questions for all..why is it that when you want another container to match those that you already have, the store no longer carries them!! Seems to be the way of things go these day.
I sit wondering this evening how the mosaic car is going for Mosaic Mom...here's hoping that all is well. Just think, you could just park it so that last quarter panel cannot be seen!! Good luck.
As always, if you have questions or just want to stay in touch, click the link below to send me a personal e-mail.
mobilebabe@cloningsoftware.com