I haven't spent a day like this in a long time. My friend from Green Bay and I spent the day shopping. She needed a dress to wear to a family wedding. Do you know how hard it is to shop for dresses these days? Everything seemed so casual. Shopping was easier with the two of us. As she tried on, I could retrieve essentials for the outfit.
I have always so wanted a friend with me when I was shopping for clothes. It's so much easier when you don't have to get dressed after each item...just to try on something else...I think that's what sales ladies used to do for us. Oh the loss of that era.
We were successful with everything but shoes and she has a good idea of what she needs...that is after I talked her out of the high heel sneakers...really...and they were the right color!!
Home again and I have decided that I am certifiably crazy...or at least a full fledge cat person. Chester had been cooped up in the house all day while we were gone. Now, realize that the cat has the necessities of life in side the house...I don't need accidents. Once he ate, he demanded that I take him for a walk...you have to speak cat to get to this level of understanding. Yes, I walked the cat around the campground until he found the spot he wanted...then I waited....yes, crazy describes it about right!
We will travel again tomorrow. Travel days are hard on us all. Hopefully this one will go easily with no surprises.
We are getting out right in front of weather that holds lows in the 20s with wind chills in the teens and rain??? I'm not sure it will be just rain in this one. We'll be glad to not be here when this one hits. This camper is really not the place for temps that cold. I know now why snow birds move south for the winter like they do. See you in warmer locations...really soon!!