Lots of RT work. Right now I could sure use another pair of hands for writing help files...doing the web page...or doing first level tech support...It's never ending..but that is not completely a bad thing.
A bus tour. All last year we sold bus tours of the Black Hills area with no idea of what they were like. Well that has changed. Now we can sell them with enthusiasm having been on one. Lots of fun. A great time for Rod who always seems to be driving...and of all things, a good value considering all the free admission that you get to the attractions. Yes...take a tour!!
Stock car races. I have never been a race fan. Actually, I have never been to a race or even watched a race on TV. It just never caught my attention. Well Friday night, I found out that Rod is definitely a race fan. An evening with friends at a local dirt tract. My opinion...it was cold. Everyone else loved it. Maybe it will be like football: If I try it enough times, I'll learn to like it...maybe.
The flight. We have new friends with their own airplane. Now, I don't fly in anything smaller than a commercial jet..especially if you're looking for things on the ground. The last time I did that I was about 7. I never did see the house and I was sick for hours. Boy, I learned that lesson well!! Rod, however, loves it. We now have great aerial shots of our property and of Mt Rushmore. He had a great time although he passed on flying the plane.

Add in work at the campground and we are suddenly at today. Things continue to build here for the summer. You would hardly know it is summer, though. Lows are still in the 40s with highs only in the 70s (maybe...if the sun is out and the wind is not blowing). The locals say that summer does not really come until July. I think they are right.
We are just now struggling through pollen season (yes..it's June not March!!) It's not much worse than anything I ever saw in the South. The main tree here is the Ponderosa pine (looks like a Loblolly to me!!) and they are serious about that pollen production. Thankfully it will be done in a few days.
Just a reminder of why I like it here so much....

Work calls...RT and campground. Sixteen folks arriving today. It should be exciting.