Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A little nervous

Strong winds...golfball size hail not far from here...cloud cover...way too warm.. all add together to make me a little nervous with the weather tonight. Cooler temps are predicted fro the next few days. I hope the change is not too eventful.

I'll let you know.

Another workamper has a lighted palm tree set up outside her motorhome. It was lit tonight when I walked. I made me smile when I saw it standing there. It's nice to have a chance to enjoy little things and smile.

I have offered to walk dogs for several campers in the park. Suddenly this weekend I am almost overwhelmed with requests. I will be busy.

I have met some interesting dogs so far. One probably weighs as much as I do and can definitely pull me down. I'll have to pay attention to our surroundings when I walk him. He likes to chase the rabbits and if I'm not prepared, he'll get to. Another pair of dogs eat carrots, cucumbers and broccoli as treats. Saying "carrot" around these dogs gets quite a reaction. I would not have believed it if I had not seen them enjoying the vegies...Strange...especially for dogs.