Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Madge to Plumber..

After a week of rain and cold...again, we finally had a warm, sunny summer day. The outside jobs called our names loudly. Plumbing was the order of the day and I plunged into the task.

As the water ran and the dirt was removed from the hole, the only way to truly clear the line was by hand. Get the picture now, I'm in a 2 foot deep hole lifting out mud and dirt. What I did not remove by hand, I think I brought out on my boots. They were up to about seven pounds each when I finally took them off this afternoon. My jeans literally stood up on their own from the mud when I came in. It was quite a day.

It's good to seem summer finally ariving. The park is busy with happy campers. We have met many nice people this summer. It seems that it will be a really nice summer for the second time here in Rapid City.