It's Officially COLD
I probably said this last time this happened...but it's hard to believe that it's July. In my experience, I would call it November..maybe..It's 47 degrees here. In side the camper it's 52. This definitely warrants the heat this morning...yes, just call me wimpy!!
Yesterday was cool enough to require a sweater while in the shade...all day...This I can live with' however, with winter looming on the horizon, we have definitely decided that winter in the South would be more comfortable. It seems that the colder it gets here, the further south we look...including the Florida Keys. We'll see what turns up.
Growing up in the South I always knew that the sum moved to the north in the summer and south again in the winter. I could see the changes in how the sun shone in certain windows. The change was never that distinctive and the sun in the different windows always seemed to sneak up on me. This far north, that change is distinctive. After June 23, the sun quickly ceased to shine in the back window of the camper. I was amazed at how fast the movement happened. I guess it really does move south in the winder time...it gets there pretty quickly too!!
As always, if you have questions or just want to stay in touch, click the link below to send me a personal e-mail.
mobilebabe@cloningsoftware.com