Friday, January 21, 2011

Put my money where my mouth is

I live here because I my heart told me that this is where I should be.

There are things I don't like here. That is true of anyplace. You learn to deal with the good and the bad.

I claim to like the snow. Must admit that when we first worked at home, I loved the snow. All I had to do was be prepared and enjoy watching it. No need to get out in it.

This year the time has come to "put up or shut up" as the saying goes. Here, life goes on even when it snows. This has been the year for me to learn to "go on"... even in the snow. There are the appointments that must be kept and errands that must be done.. snow or not. So, I am learning to keep going... even when it snows. Although it's difficult, it can be done.

No apologies. It is a part of life here. I see it as a challenge and am determined to prevail.