Sunday, January 16, 2011

Have I lost my mind



Since I lost Chester last summer I have wanted another cat. The time never seemed quite right considering Jack.

The time was apparently right today. I came home with not one; but TWO cats... well one kitten (4 months) and one a little older (14 months).

We are all actually settling in pretty well. Right now Helen has the cats and we have the dog... will probably work well that way for a few days.

That's Lacey at the upper left. Yes, she is an image of Chester. She already let me know that she is not Chester... she just looks like him.

Waffles is to the right. At 4 months he does not yet know when to stop. His nap lasted 20 minutes. He's back again playing. I almost feel sorry for Lacey having to put up with him while we are not here during the day.... he'll grow out of it eventually!!

Well, I guess there will be plenty to write about for a while.