Friday, September 10, 2010

Paris - Day 2


I said something yesterday about not missing anything if you don't see the inside of the cathedral at Notre Dame. Well, I was wrong!! So wrong. Today started there.

The photos don't really do it justice. It was amazing. To think it was built at the end of the 1100's. The engineering on it was amazing. With that level of technology that long ago, we should be building colonies on the moon by now. Where did it all that knowledge go?

I was amazed watching all the people walk past the point to view the window and never see it. Don't know what they were looking for... but it was their loss.


It FINALLY stopped raining. Or at least it has not rained today yet. Just wait, we are venturing out to a jazz club tonight. The rain usually comes after dark. I'll let you know.