yes, he blew the wall down...well at least badly out of line. We were amazed. This one was already braced, too. The bracing was actually the culprit. It was designed to old the wall in against an outward force. The wind moved the wall in causing the supports to swing in and push on the top of the wall. After 30 minutes of taking things apart and getting them back together, the wind started blowing again...right against this wall. I saw the wall lean about 15 degrees. The damage this time was minimal with the supports removed. I think that I'll support that wall from both sides to save a panic on Friday.
We are scheduled to pour these walls on Friday...yes, that's Friday, January 13. For a superstitious person, this has always been a good day for me..go figure. I expect Friday to involve only the normal panic of a concrete pour. We have experienced help this time...that makes it a little less stressful. I'll let you know.
The weather is cooperating nicely. We are having 55 degree days with sunshine and some wind. I keep thinking that this can't be South Dakota. Except for being 30 degrees cooler, the pattern is very much like that in the South with what seems like March in January. It even smells a little like Spring. This I can definitely live with.
Back to work. Lots to do before Friday.