Friday, November 12, 2004

And now it's Friday...really??

After thinking it was Thursday on Wednesday, I almost missed Thursday all together. It was a quiet, rainy, cold day. I actually went nowhere all day. It was relaxing. A bowl of really good chili with friends topped the day off just right.

Today has remained rainy and cold; but errand demanded to be done. While out, we had wonderful Mexican food for lunch...I could not live here all the time. I would eat at this restaurant way too often... My favorite dish there is a grilled spinach, mushroom and onion quesadella. As I search for vegetables on menus I often find great combinations like this. I fear though that the oil in which it was grilled offsets how good the vegies are for me...although I know that's what makes it taste SOOOOOO good.

I knew that business would pickup after the elections...no, it did not matter who won..just that it's over. Well pickup does not describe it well. We have had such a surge that we are out of two major components for making stock. These take two months to come from the manufacturer...this has been a case of using 1000 in 8 months then 500 in two months...you can see why I thought those 500 would last a little longer!!! Oh well, we wait.

It's 5:00 here and almost dark...I guess it's winter.

I almost forgot...I owe you a photo of the perfect camper Christmas tree

.