Thursday, April 21, 2005

I've moved it...and I can't help myself!!

I have found that I have an obsessive need to arrange things my way...whether asked to or not. Well this has become the running joke among the workers that are here helping setup the store and campground prior to the season's opening. We are all watching to see how long it takes for something to be moved back...it's like a baby watch only this time there are lots of things to watch!! The workers like the changes I make...I have support...but we still watch.

There was snow here today. At one point you could neither get to nor see Mt Rushmore for the snow on the ground there. About 3-5 inches fell only 15 miles south of here. We had a couple coming from Nebraska (south of here too) who canceled since the snow there made travel impossible. There is talk of a blizzard in North Dakota and closed roads in Wyoming. Let's see, that's south, north and west of us...and we got flurries mixed with sleet and rain all day. It will be interesting to see what tonight brings...brrrr. The high today was 38 degrees..and they call this Spring...not!!

I have tomato plants that so want to be in more dirt. I so want them to live and they are no longer happy in the store containers. They are even blooming. With a plastic cover and a light for heat, I may get them into a bucket this weekend...if I can get out for potting soil by then. I'll keep you posted.