Friday, April 15, 2005

Horton Hears a Who

Yes, the trusted favorite Dr Seuss story as a musical...in a high school production of "Seussical a Musical".

We attended this event tonight. The daughters of the couple who manage the campground where we work during the summer were in the orchestra. I was wonderful.

Rapid City is a town of only 60K; but they know how to support the arts. The auditorium was packed. The audience was quiet and still like an audience should be. Very unlike the audiences in Atlanta where we last attended a live performance.

What fun it was. I hope to get to do it again.

Rod has begun helping around here. It is amazing how much work there is to do to get a seasonal business going again for another year.

I am spending my time editing question for my program's release next month...Oh my! That sounds soon...I best hurry!!

Did last minute taxes today. Thank goodness for on-line filing. While Tennessee does not have personal income tax, it does have tax on dividends. I sure am glad that Rod thought to check it out a few days ago. I hope everyone else got things done on time.

Happy Tax Day to all.