Saturday, April 07, 2012

What a day... what a week!!!

Friday afternoon was the best part of this week. I realized that we released not one but three products this week!! That must be a record. Lots of work there and WE DID IT!!

The Saturday started at the usual time... Lacey does not know Saturday from Monday through Friday. 5:00AM is the same every day. She's up and looking for company... so I'm up!!

Dishes... a little TV while I play and sit with her... shower and out the door. The walk to the office was stimulating... all be it a little cool.. about 43 degrees. The hands notice it most. 40 minutes later I was there less the coat. Nice walk!!

Then there was the garage sale of office furniture... art work... other things for great prices. Two car loads later we had everything at our office. Now there's the job of putting the furniture back together and painting it... sounds like an after Dayton job to me. At $35 for a three section wall unit with shelves and cabinet... could not pass it by!! Will fit the wall in my office really well. Can't wait.

Then several hours of setup for new masters... no fun at all!! 18 out of 85 done... well it's a dent... a little one.

Then.. an open house just down the street from the house we are buying... really, we were looking for layout ideas to apply to our house. It's hard shaking project mode.

Off to the carpet store. Lots to learn there... carpet... rug... area carpet... another "we need to be in the house to decide" delay. Good decision. Lighting makes such a difference.

A walk in the park for Jack and a run in the lake... for him... he loves it!!

Notice to the apartment complex. We're good to go for less money than we expected. I guess we're committed now.

So, the excitement builds toward closing on Friday... can't wait... can't wait!! Movers are already scheduled for Sunday.. would be Friday if I could swing it. I'll keep you posted.

All in all, it was a really great day!!