Last I told you, closing was Friday... that was more than a week ago!!
We moved in the same day. Then moved more several times the following week. I was really proud of myself when I finished moving everything on Saturday. All that is left at the apartment is the cleanup.... YUK!!!
Worked a week to get the smell out of the house. It was pungent to say the least!! Lots of Korean cooking with no exhaust fan... what a discovery!!! Tonight I came in from Jack's walk to realize that the house now smells of pizza. garlic and cheese.... in other words... of me.
The house is so livable and so comfortable!!! The animals are so contented. That makes all the work really worth it!! Sitting on the back deck when we get home really lessens the tension. NICE!!!
Comfortable... convenient... the two best words to describe the area. Now if I could just find a good nail salon all would be perfect!!!