I managed to finish something... actually; between the two of us, we finished two things. I finished cleaning the apartment. It is done and hopefully will be rented before month's end... May that is. Rod finished cleaning out the garage at the new house so my car would fit inside. Such a surprise!! While I was working at the office, he got done what I was dreading.
The second of two was moving two offices. I added a graphics person to my staff on Friday. Needed a place for her to sit. Gave up my office for her and our developer and I moved across the hall. That was lots more work than I expected!!! We're almost ready for Monday. At least all the big stuff is moved.
Number three was getting masters done for the software. We always do them this time of year for Dayton. At this point my book and a hot bath are much more inviting than making masters.
So, off to that soaking tub and my book.