Friday, September 05, 2008

The Speed of Life

Everybody thinks the speed of light is fast. I believe that the speed of life is even faster. I can't believe that it's already four days since my party. We are just now really catching up on returning everything to normal.

Seems like wanderlust is never satisfied. This time it will have to do with moving from one end of the house to the other...since I have no plans to go elsewhere. We are satisfying our wanderlust in preparation of a visit by Ted and Carolyn, 17 year friends from Alabama who aer passing through this area after a summer long trip to Alaska.

We started by moving Rod's desk out of the master bedroom.

Next we will move our bed into the master bedroom...yea!!

Then we will set up new bedding in the guest room.

Yes, friends, we now have a real guest room complete with bed and bath. I expect to have company...this means you!!! Would love to show you the Black Hills. Everyone is invited.

Just think...you could be the reason that we finish another project.