Thursday, February 03, 2005

Water Water Everywhere

Remember that issue I was solving in my head at 2:00AM..well I was awake because of the water that we discovered next to the bed in the middle of the night!!

We suspected that the washer was leaking when we turned the water back on last week. We KNEW that we had not attached the hoses properly after we worked on the unit...but, we could not feel the water running down the wall...so we thought we had made the connections well enough...WRONG.

The water was running down inside the wall rather than one the outside where we were checking for it. I guess thte camper is not quite level since the water soaked into the carpet in a pattern going toward the front...leveling is another story.

Water off. Towels down. Problem solving instead of sleep...sounds about right these days. We'll check on it today...or just leave the water off for now.