Monday morning we said goodbye to Bob and Ellen over breakfast at the local Mexican restaurant...yes, Mexican for breakfast. Now this place has two things going for it...breakfast and everything else they cook. Rod and I must stay as far away from this place as we can or we will definitely bring a good 20 pound each back from Texas...and there is only a week left in this stay.
Bob and Ellen left for points west. We will leave in a week for points east. Our paths will not cross again until late summer when we will be in their home area of Idaho. It's fun having friends in lots of places.
The rest of the week has been spent working. I shredded my program on Monday and am now trying to put the pieces back together. I have hopes that I'll be done by Friday...hopefully the computer does not have other plans!!
Hot days, cool nights, laundry out on the line, and long bike rides fill in the remainder of our time. Life is peaceful at the moment.