I can understand why my sister has stopped writing on her blog. Their latest improvements make it difficult to access this screen for a new port.
Please remind me that not all change is good.... or logical... especially to someone who does not use the program everyday!!
I will muddle through... I guess I will even learn how to use it even with its lack of logic.
Now for today's second observation...
The hazards of techsupport. I logged onto a machine today and was greeted by some very detailed photographs. More than I wanted to see. I'm proud of myself that I had enough control that I did not react to what I saw.... use your imagination!!
Get real folks. That's what directories are for. Hide that stuff if you must have it.
This is one for the record books.
One last thought...
I can remember in the 70s when Margie Myers said that we would not know what to do with ourselves when a loaf of bread cost $1. I paid $4.59 for a loaf the other day. Makes you wonder what we're up to these days.