Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dog 1 : Humans 0

So, Jack got a treat of off-leash play time on Friday evening. There was no one around and, I must admit, he does not move very fast any longer... or at least that's what I thought.

I removed the leash early in the walk on a part of the path where he is normally leashed... right next to the pond. The pond is fenced. So, no access for the dog... RIGHT.

One... he can move pretty fast when he wants to. Two... never thing the dog won't find a way through the fence.

Stinky pond water... he loved it until his feet began to sink in the mud. Luckily, he came out before I had to go in. That would not have been good.

Next time, I'll think more like the dog.

Still hot here. Today... 104 degrees and we had to move patio furniture. Needless to say... that's about all we did... other than play in the lake.