Saturday, October 15, 2011

Honey, where's the car?

I walk to the grocery store almost every day. With rebuilding the kitchen, I have none of the extras I need to make dinner. Besides, it is so nice to have the option of anything at the store... what a menu to choose from.

Anyway, the other day we stopped at the store on the way home. Rod took Jack and walked home. I went shopping. On the way out of the store I was arranging my bags for my walk home.

Not far fro the store I realized that I was supposed to bring the car home. Back to the store and the car.

That would have been funny. I wonder when we would have realized that the car was not home if I had walked. Either after dinner or the next morning. That would have been quite a shock on the way out to work the next morning!!!

I guess that walk is a habit.

So, now after the morning walk with the dog, I'm off to walk back to Home Depot and the pet store (all next to the grocery store). Maybe I'll even walk over to Kohl's for a little of that shopping. There is no stopping me!!