I would imagine that a lot of us are asking that this morning. As the news is saying, it feels more like Christmas rather than Easter. This is what we look like right now...

I guess I have seen snow in April before. Once was even in Atlanta...very strange. But with temps at 8 degrees, this seems colder than it should be...especially since it was almost 80 only a week ago.

Icicles are not usually a part of my Easter decorations either!!
Happy Easter to everyone.

I guess I have seen snow in April before. Once was even in Atlanta...very strange. But with temps at 8 degrees, this seems colder than it should be...especially since it was almost 80 only a week ago.

Icicles are not usually a part of my Easter decorations either!!
Happy Easter to everyone.
Stay warm in the
Light, Love, and Power that are with us all.