Wednesday, April 04, 2007

So pretty and easy too

Any job is easy once you know what results you get from your efforts. It's difficult when you continue wondering if what you're doing is at all right.

Today we got our first look at almost the end result of our efforts at finishing sheetrock. Looks like our efforts to have smooth walls will be successful. Best of all...the final step was much easier than I ever expected. It's hard to tell from the photo; but you can't tell where the mud and tape are as compared to the undisturbed sheetrock. Just the finish we were after.

The wall is so pretty I'm having trouble working in the same room. All I want to do is stare at it. I can't believe that it came out this well!! Never believed that we could get these results without hours of hard labor.

Now, it's on to the rest of the house!!