First...Happy Easter to everyone. Albeit a little late.
What a wonderful day Sunday was. I connected with an old friend from Alabama. Edd was always a significant person in my life and I didn't realize how much I had missed him over the last 6 years. It was wonderful to get to talk to him again. I hope to stay in touch a little better in the future.
We finished putting in the tubing for the radiant floor heat...imagine red tubes running everywhere. The pressure test on the first zone was successful..yea!! On to the others once we get more connecting rings...there seems to always be something we run short of. So we'll be back to that later this week.
The weather has turned on us. It's trying to be winter again for a few days. We have shifted gears back to RT work getting ready for Dayton. Lots to do in a few weeks.
There was a beautiful lightning storm last night. It was exciting to watch it come up the valley. No damage..just a little excitement.