We pour concrete tomorrow!! Finally. It has taken us way too long to form these footings. But given there we have two engineers with knowledge and little experience, exactly right was the phrase of the moment. And perfection takes time...or at least that's the excuse.
I am very excited about this. First I was excited due to the apprehension of not knowing how to work with concrete from a pumper truck. Having beaten that horse to death through questions...or at least having exhausted my source (Rod didn't know either), I have moved to extremely excited given the realization that this really gets this project off the ground. It will be easier to go forward now than to turn back and abandonment is not an option!!
I will post photos and details tomorrow. The weather is in the 60s with only a slight chance of a shower. I expect things will go very well. Wish us luck.