Apparently we were really excited about getting home to add a new dog to our family. We arrived home Wednesday at midnight and Friday night, Sebastian came to live with us.
He is an Anatolian Shepherd. No, I have not heard of the breed either. You can learn more here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatolian_Shepherd From what we have read, we think Sebastian will be a good match for us... not overly active.
Sebastian is 5 months old and 10 pounds. From what we have read, he will grow to about 30 inches and 100 pounds... about the same size as Jack. He will grow until he is 18-30 months... we have a way to go!!
Only one accident in the house. Guess we were not watching closely enough. He slept well last night with only one potty run... well, I needed one so I guess he did too.
Things are good so far. Wish us luck.
