Thursday, January 12, 2012

Las Vegas, Baby

The only place you can spend more for beers and dessert then you do for dinner at a real restaurant at home.

So, we're here at CES. If we sold phones with accessories, this would be a busy show. As it is, we are looking for cable manufacturers. Turns out I brought most of the details I needed; but not all of them.. the Fed-Ex package arrives tomorrow with the rest of the picture.

We are at the Vdara at City Center. Get more details at citycenter.com We realized that we watched this place being built. 4-5 yars ago it was a hold in the ground. Two years ago it was structures that were very impressive but not quite finished. Now we are staying here... WOW. The view is spectacular. We get to watch and hear the fountains at the Belliasgio every few minutes.... we had never taken time to watch that show before. This trip has lots of great side benefits!!!

AS much as I don't like this town.,.. the structures make the trip really worth it!!