Well it turns out that I can't seem to stand up either. After developing knee pain from hardwood floor installation, I managed to fall... twice.
First fall.. holding 60 lb bag of concrete while working on the basement steps. That rock was placed just right to roll out from under my foot as I put all my weight on it. I'm SOOOO glad that area is steps now and not that dangerous slope.
Second fall.. three days later. I stepped off the side of the driveway (asphalt) into a hole...well a little depression. I just wanted to look at the ground much closer as I turned mu ankle and fell forward. Luckily I was carrying the bleach in the bottle and not in an open cup since it went flying. Now I had damaged knee and ankle to deal with.
Everything has settled back to a point of no pain. I'm walking normally again. I have learned to wear shoes rather than flip-flops when I know the ground will be uneven.
Live and learn...