All is going so well with Helen. More videos to post. They are coming together quickly now. On to printed materials for upcoming shows. I expect the same spectacular results. She brings a nice breath of fresh, young air to the business. I feel it is and will continue to attract at least some of the 25,000 new hams this year... at least it has so far... I didn't realize that I was soooo far behind the time!!
Nancy... off for surgery next week. Knee replacement. Just when we get rid of the stairs, the stairs will become easier for you. You can practice at home... I won't miss those steps at work... especially the second, third or fourth times of the day.
The move at work... on hold for the monent. Waiting for a schedule from the landlord. Then the fun of cleaning and moving begin... yea real fun!! It will be GREAT once it's done.
Tori... quite a change in someone. I still want to thank whoever put the bug in her ear about work performance. Thank you, Tori for your efforts.
The weather... that uncontrolable force in our lives.. Spring has strung: r at least is begining to uncurl. There will still be some cold and wet; but this weekend is really nice. Looking forward to a wonderful day tomorrow.
Girls' day out... the list grows as Helen and I plan a shopping trip for tomorrow. Should be fun. Have not really had many of these days lately. It's like playing hookie!!
Rod... frustrated with the new radio he worked on all day. Can't seem to get past the first step. Hopefully there will be help available next week!!
Well, that's life. It stays busy and challenging. Always lots to do... other than evenings when it's wonderful to just sleep in the chair with the cat in my lap. That's relaxing!!!