Sunday, June 04, 2006

Life...other than RT and the house

Finally I am learning that there is something in life other than work. Kids seems high in importance (starting at about 10 years old if I have a choice).

Last week and the weekend were spent helping two groups get ready for finals. Study time was at a premium as they juggled Algebra with the other demands of the end of the year. I have heard from one student that he had trouble with only 4 out of 50 problems on the final. This could mean an A for him...that would be great since we started several months ago with an F. The others I have not yet heard from.

I'm looking forward to tutoring next year. I feel like these were my kids finishing up for the year.

Another special event for the weekend as Karina finished high school this year. Quite a milestone in her life. It has been fun to watch her grow up over the last three years. There sure is a change between 15 and 18. Congratulations Karina!

Back to the house on this quiet Sunday...more photos later. You won't believe how far we have progresses...finding the camera this afternoon is one of my "to do" jobs.