Wednesday, May 22, 2013

All over but the rest of the work...

Dayton has come and gone for another year.  What a year it was.

I have always wanted to do seminars on our product.  So this year... I did TWO.  One will be used in a book to be published in the fall.  The other was for almost 200 men anxious to know more about the program.

The reviews after the class were all favorable.  Seems folks like hearing me talk and get a lot from my explanations.

Makes me wish I could do more tech support.  I get a great deal of pleasure from helping someone past a problem to success with the program.... class A-1 geek huh?!?!?

I guess it's just the teacher in me.   I feel very lucky to have a job that I enjoy so much.  Now... back to the rest of the work that must be done.