Friday, September 30, 2011

The beginning of this adventure

The move went well last week. Using U-Haul for the truck and the movers worked well.

The guys who loaded the truck worked really hard. What we thought would take three hours took eight. I threw a real wrench in the works when at noon I announced that there were things from the house that needed to go. Never a dull moment!!

The truck listed off the the right at a disturbing angle. That made me really nervous until we got on the highway. The highway was much more level than the roads to the house... especially the dirt roads. That helped. Rod handled the truck well.

The guys who unleaded at this end were also good at what they did. Unloading took no time at all.

Wish I had the photos for you... what a mess!!

The sorting and putting away begins. I hope to have things ready to work on Monday... Hope... Hope!!!