Midnight and off to the airport. Caught the red-eye flight to Atlanta. Must remember NOT to do that. Tuesday was a wash. Although I slept on the plane and about 4 hours after arriving, I was still groggy all day. Would have done better to sleep Monday night and fly early Tuesday morning.... next time.
Ga visit was great... once we woke up. Learned to roast vegies. Made a lasagna with those vegies. YUM. Thanks Sister Dear for the instructions.
Not much else there other than HOT. Now I remember why I don't live there anymore.
Off to Nashville and a visit with Rod's family. Lots of exciting things going on including new houses, weddings, business and cows. Nice boat ride on the lake. Kathy does have a nice lakeside place.
Back again to Denver. Still 85 degrees but so much cooler. Could sleep with windows open and not A/C running... Ahhhhh... now I remember why I live in the west.
Back in Rapid and back to work. Hope to stay home for more than two weeks this time.