Now I know why we never did these jobs when we first finished the house... this is hard... or harder than I would do voluntarily!!
Now we have a reason to hang sheetrock, do new electrical work in the box, move dirt by hand... the pre-spection revealed a laundry list of things to be done... not that any of them was a surprise.
So, we work... evenings, weekends... there is a sense of urgency now that we have a date for Broomfield... and it is sooner than we think!!
Yesterday during a much needed break, I realized that this is just part of the "Whale of a ride" that this life has been with Rod. All the different houses. All the different places we have and will live. All the places we've seen and experienced both in the US and abroad.
I have no regrets and will have none no matter what else we do or where else we do it.