Saturday, May 19, 2007

A wonderful evening

Dayton Hamvention...a once a year time we spend rubbing elbows with the ham community....other times we work in the hoby rather than enjoying it.

This evening was especially fun. During the day we met Steve from Tennessee and his brother George from Chicago (this convention draws people from all over the country). We had a nice visit and did a little business at the show.

This evening...with all of Dayton to choose from, we ran them at the restaurant where we were having dinner. I invited them to join us: and they did. It was a great evening of food, friends and conversation. We know much more about alpacas now than we ever imagined we would learn in a lifetime.

This is nice...having time to get to know new friends. I'm sure glad that I was forward enough to extend the invitation. Our lives are richer for the experience.

BTW...congratulations George on your upgrade. Enjoy your new privileges.