During this month, we went from this...

to this...

No more looking through walls. We can hide from each other now.
To get to this point we have created a work of art normally called plumbing. That work failed inspection for lack of venting. We have almost all of the corrections done...well at least all that we covered with the sheetrock.
We also finished electrical work..the long runs that were the hardest...save the best for last. Everything was working well until the wiring worked itself loose and the main power source went dead. I had always heard that this could happen...now I have seen it. I watched carefully as Rod did the repair. I know better how to do the electrical connections now.
Insulation was sprayed onto the walls and into the ceiling of the garage. We're using that new environmentally sound foam. It does a great job. It's already warmer in the garage even without heat. We're looking forward to getting the rest of the house done.
Lots more to do; but it seems we are in the home stretch. It's even more exciting now as it begins to really look like a house!!